• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 Examination Session | Read this first

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

Exams have started. Firstly, prayers and wishes to all those appearing in this session. May Allah give you all success and happiness in both worlds. Aameen.

Just want to make a small announcement.

> Please be reminded that you are not allowed to have any sort of paper discussion within 24 hours of the exam.

> Furthermore, threads/ posts regarding the practical papers - asking for predictions etc., will be deleted without any notification.

Please note that if we find such content, it would lead you to a warning or even a ban, so be careful!

On a side note, trying to gain any type of access to the contents is actually cheating. So kindly, avoid this. Rather, better go prepare for your exam. Alhumdulilah you all are well aware cheating is 'WRONG'

And, ofcourse your future is going to be based on these exams. Try to pass them by correct means.

3487725684_5d66b99c8c_o-jpg.6800

Regards,

XPC Staff.

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

> Please be reminded that you are not allowed to have any sort of paper discussion within 24 hours of the exam.

> Furthermore, threads/ posts regarding the practical papers - asking for predictions etc., will be deleted without any notification.

Last year, we had these. And that too, shamelessly around. This year, I count on your team to enforce the rules strictest way you can.
I will thank you after the exams.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Last year, we had these. And that too, shamelessly around. This year, I count on your team to enforce the rules strictest way you can.
I will thank you after the exams.
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..
last year, or may-june session?

May/June session, I tried my best to delete all such threads. InshaAllah, will try to do that this session too...InshaAllah.

Reaction score
Last year. I remember very well. If I was a hacker, I'd have hacked your site (temporarily, don't worry.)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Last year. I remember very well. If I was a hacker, I'd have hacked your site (temporarily, don't worry.)
Oh..I don't really remember about last-year. Actually, Could be I didn't take care... :( For May/June 2012, strictness was observed by us. And this time too, inshaAllah...would do the same..

Reaction score
Who said so?

You're most welcome to discuss anything EXCEPT the nov'12 questionss etc. :) What is not allowed is cheating....

Happy now? :)

Yeah :)
Hope that XPF's server won't be down due to maintenance or due to exams taking place :p

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

Can't we discuss the probable questions for the practicals ? I won't ask anyone to provide me with the questions that are surely coming this season. I meant Can't I ask people to predict the probable questions (of course not the sure questions ;) ). For eg: Can't I suggest someone else to go through certain types of questions or can't someone else suggest me to do so because they think it is a unique questions :( ? Will you people term it as cheating too:( ? Will such threads be deleted too :( ? Will we be banned for just suggesting certain types of questions or asking for suggestions (Of course not cheating ) ? o_O. I know cheating is a crime so I mean can't we create a practical thread in such a way so as not to provide an unfair advantage :confused: ?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Can't we discuss the probable questions for the practicals ? I won't ask anyone to provide me with the questions that are surely coming this season. I meant Can't I ask people to predict the probable questions (of course not the sure questions ;) ). For eg: Can't I suggest someone else to go through certain types of questions or can't someone else suggest me to do so because they think it is a unique questions :( ? Will you people term it as cheating too:( ? Will such threads be deleted too :( ? Will we be banned for just suggesting certain types of questions or asking for suggestions (Of course not cheating ) ? o_O. I know cheating is a crime so I mean can't we create a practical thread in such a way so as not to provide an unfair advantage :confused: ?
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Ofcourse you can. But then, if the people start asking for what's coming, we'd definitely have to close the thread. This morning, I had to sit for a long time, to filter out and delete all the posts (they were so many) asking for what's coming in the AICT practical and giving out their e-mail addresses, etc. This is what we wouldn't want.

You are more than welcome to discuss tips, etc. Report any such posts which you think are inappropriate immediately. It's possible we miss them out. Like I can't go and check out and check every single thread. But again, that doesn't means I don't check it at all. I do check and search out, but that's possible I miss it. :)

So cheer up, and go share tips with each other. :)
And by the way, in the May/June session, a thread for A'level chemistry practicals was made by MindStealth, you may check that out incase you're giving A'level Chemistry! That was helpful. :)

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Ofcourse you can. But then, if the people start asking for what's coming, we'd definitely have to close the thread. This morning, I had to sit for a long time, to filter out and delete all the posts (they were so many) asking for what's coming in the AICT practical and giving out their e-mail addresses, etc. This is what we wouldn't want.

You are more than welcome to discuss tips, etc. Report any such posts which you think are inappropriate immediately. It's possible we miss them out. Like I can't go and check out and check every single thread. But again, that doesn't means I don't check it at all. I do check and search out, but that's possible I miss it. :)

So cheer up, and go share tips with each other. :)
And by the way, in the May/June session, a thread for A'level chemistry practicals was made by MindStealth, you may check that out incase you're giving A'level Chemistry! That was helpful. :)
Oh ! Thanks a lot. I'm much more than happy :) and of course I'll do report any inappropriate posts. Thanks again. This is why I love XPF so desperately.

Reaction score
AND BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE TOO HAVING ENGLISH OR ANY OTHER O-LEVELS